Saturday, December 10, 2011

0-3 Months Argyle Hat

Yarn used: Cascade 220 Wool and Patons Classic Wool
US9 circular and dpns
CO 64. Join to knit in the round. Place marker to determine
the beginning of the round.
K2, P2 for 8 rounds.
K 2 rows.
Begin chart:
K 1 round.
Decrease as follows:
K6, K2tog; repeat around.
K 1 row.
K5, K2tog; repeat around.
K 1 row.
K4, K2tog; repeat around.
K 1 row.
K3, K2tog; repeat around.
K 1 row.
K2, K2tog; repeat around.
K 1 row.
K1, K2tog; repeat around.
K2tog; repeat around.
Cut tail long enough to thread through remaining stitches.
Weave in ends.

Leave a comment with your e-mail if you would like for me to e-mail you the link of the chart pattern.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pattern...can't wait to try it! I'd love a copy of the chart if you don't mind. marnieeckert@gmail.com Thanks!

Mikaela said...

I would also like a copy of the chart. mraephillips@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

The hat is adorable? Can you send me a copy of the chart? pensivesara@gmail.com. Thanks!

Courtney said...

I'd love the chart! thanks! cfryxell@gmail.com

musicgirl said...

I would love a copy of the chart! musicgirl.627@gmail.com Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Awesome project!
Send chart to birdwomn@hotmail.com

Karissa said...

Can you please email me the chart. cheer_for_blue@yahoo.com
Thanks!