Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Quilting Bee (Sara)

Cathedral Windows were Sara's choice for this month's 2nd MSQB block. She sent white fabric out to those who needed it and we chose blue and green colored fabric from our stashes. Check out her post with the links on how to sew one of these:I was really intimidated with this block at first...and not wanting to wait until the last minute, I started on it the day we got back from vacation. After I got past the "danish" part (this post helped me figure out how to do it), I was on a roll. I'm really proud of myself for finishing this block - especially before the end of the month! Ha! It's not perfect, but I'm pleased with how it came out.Overall, I would not choose to do this block again (despite the fact that there's no quilting to be done afterward), but I am glad I can at least say that I've done one.

No comments: