Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Happy 1st Father's Day Braden!It's amazing to see how having Callie has really brought us even closer together...it may be because we cherish our "alone time" much more...or it may be that Callie just rounds us out as a little family...or maybe something else that I just can't put a finger on...but whatever it is, I'm thankful for my husband and father of my little girl. He's the best! He works so hard each week to provide for us and comes home each day excited to see his girls. On another note, Callie is now 7 months old. She's still as sweet as ever and I think she looks alot like her daddy and will take after his personality as well...but I'm sure we will soon find out. She is learning and growing as each day passes and I'm soaking it all in.

1 comment:

Francisca said...

me encanta tu blogg
y todas las fotitos k suben
tengo una duda que camara fotografica usan que salen las fotitos asi x3"
saludos y bello dia del papa