Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day = Project Day

Being snowed in today, I've had a little extra time on my hands to work on/finish a few knitting/crochet projects. Here's what I've been up to lately:

I knit this warm hat for my sister for her Birthday last month. I made an extra one too and put it up for sale in my shop. Check it out if you're interested:Knitted more than a couple of these teddy bears for friends who are expecting/had a baby recently (pattern found here):Started crocheting a blanket for my other sister, whose Birthday is next month (pattern found here):
And for my Callie girl, I've been slowly knitting a little sweater for her to wear next fall...it's my first sweater, and I know it'll take me a while, so that's why I've stared so far in advance. Here's what it looks like so far (and the end result and pattern can be found here):It pays to be a friend of a knitter/crocheter! :)

And just for kicks, here is a recent picture of Callie in her Bumbo!

3 comments:

G. said...

oh my goodness is she ever cute!! And getting so big! I love those little seats. :)

Em said...

Wow! I can't believe she is big enough to sit in a bumbo now!

april mohler said...

Wow, you've been quite the busy knitter. I'm determined to learn how to knit one of these days.