Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Drumroll please!

We're so thrilled to be turning to the next chapter of our lives as a married couple to...... PARENTHOOD! TA-DA!

Baby Braden is 19 weeks along and doing just fine. I had an ultrasound yesterday afternoon, so we got to see our little 10 ouncer and (wow!) it was AMAZING! :) I can't wait to meet our little one sometime at the end of November (due date is Nov. 23rd.)!I've had a relatively easy pregnancy so far...just the usual tiredness and nausea. But it's been smooth sailing since I've hit the 2nd trimester...and my tummy is just starting to pop out a bit. Here's me at 7 weeks:
11 weeks:
15 weeks:17 weeks:



19 weeks

I know you're dying to know if we're having a boy or a girl, but just for fun...

WE'RE NOT FINDING OUT!!! :)

4 comments:

Beth said...

So, so fun, gCasey! Can't wait to meet baby B!

Fresh and Fit Family said...

How cute are you...I love your cute belly. At first I saw the first picture and thought that was how big you are now, and then I saw the 7 weeks. I'm glad you posted and we'll continue to pray for a good, healthy, and easy pregnancy! Can't wait to find out in November if it's a girl or boy :)

april mohler said...

you are so cute!

G. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
All the best to you. Hope you are feeling great!