Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happenings

Took off work a few days and went home to St. Louis for Braden's cousin's wedding. Here's a few pics: BridesmaidsAaron (friend), Grant (Braden's brother), Joe (Braden's dad), Braden (my hubby!), Jon (friend)Amanda and Brett right before taking off in the stang.

Also, another reason for our trip home was the annual NANC conference. Lucky for us, it was downtown St. Louis so we were able to attend. I was really excited to hear from speakers such as John MacArthur and Elyse Fitzpatrick. I have already been able to put into practice some of the things I learned from this conference.

On our way back home to Louisville we stopped and visited the Anheuser-Busch Brewery and took the tour. Here are a few pics Braden took with his camera phone: Thursday Braden turned 23. We celebrated while we were at home with family: My little sister Miranda made him the sign. He got $, a new pipe (yuck), and I knitted him some sweet fingerless gloves:

And I took him here for his birthday dinner. Great food and great view of the river which is beautiful at sunset.

That's all for now!

2 comments:

april mohler said...

Wow! the mittens turned out great!

Bob & Josh's Excellent Adventure said...

A new pipe he better come over so we can smoke it up