Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Colorful

I received these from Braden when I got home from work today...they're very, colorful...but they go with what Braden wrote in the card that I got with the flowers.


It said: "these flowers are fun like you and colorful like your language"


To explain, we had a very...competitive soccer game with our co-ed team "Crossfire" last Friday night...it got a little heated and "colorful like your language" covers the rest...I had some apologizing to do after the game...

5 comments:

Beth said...

HA! I would like to hear the details :)

Brenda said...

OMG too funny Case.....I use to wash your mouth out with vinegar when I heard colorful language.
Mostly Ty not YOU........
Hugs and Miss you.

H said...

that made me laugh so hard :)

Unknown said...

lol...beth told me about this post today...i had to come see it for myself :)

hey, whatever gets you flowers...

Ashley said...

that is really funny!!

i love your etsy items!!